Difference between revisions of "Bibliography"
From SpecNext official Wiki
m (3 revisions imported)
Latest revision as of 09:59, 14 April 2019
List of information sources used for material on this Wiki.
- The SpecNext site gives complete hardware information, but not on all topics. However, it does hold a definitive list of Next registers.
- Data on standard Z80 opcodes is from the Z80 documentation. The undocumented opcode information is largely from here.
- The CSpect emulator's readme files are a first release source of information about the extended Z80 opcodes and some additional details on memory organization.
- The Sinclair FAQ Reference section hosted at World of Spectrum provided most of the technical data on the legacy machines.
- Jonathan Cauldwell's guide How To Write Spectrum Games gives valuable information on implementation on the base machines.